Today brings another edition of the Laundry List – a collection of the top player-reported concerns that their team is looking into getting fixed in a future patch.
These are the “top” concerns – it is not a complete list. There are other issues not on the list that The Sims team is working on.
Here is the Laundry List for this month, which each one linking to it’s related thread on EA’s Answers HQ forum:
- Problems playing Sims 4 on the 16″ MacBook Pro
- Can’t build a rocket
- [DHD] Can’t add level for some houses
- [GT] [JA] Napping in Bush causes routing failure
- [SD] Unable to complete Hustle goal of the Self Care aspiration
- [DHD] Won’t allow Sim to build ‘basement level addition’
- [ROM] Spellcaster XP bar loops after max level/ no more points
- [MWS] Gloves partially paint Dress
- Choosing black frame for photographs shows yellow frame instead
- [MWS] Ring takes texture from base game ring
This list does not guarantee that The Sims team will have these issues fixed immediately. Some issues may require more time to fix than others.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or have some other gameplay related bugs to report, head on over to EA’s Answers HQ. Some threads also contain player-reported solutions and workarounds you may be able to try until an official solution is implemented.
EA does not provide support for any issues that arise from the use of Mods/Custom Content. If you are having issues relating to CC/Mods, you can check out our Discord if you’re a VIP member, and our forums are always open to everyone!