It’s finally time for an updated Laundry List! For those who are new to The Sims franchise, a Laundry List is a collection of player-reported issues (taken from EA’s Answers HQ forums) that they are currently investigating.
- Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken
- Sim receives “Wants & Fears“, when the toggle is disabled
- Sim Still Holds Fear of being afraid of the dark after Being Cured
- Sims keep moving after pausing the game
- Workaholic moodlet constantly stuck (Lifestyle active)
- Alien Face changing on age-up
- Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side
- Wedding Story Conversation Topics for Married Sims
- Juice Party does not count for the task “Throw 3 parties“ in the Party Aspiration
- Adding/Moving/Deleting Walls and Wall Patterns Removes Objects
- Excessive smelling of surroundings even when dirty
- Can’t Check replies for last postcard
- Sims freeze to death in Summer
- Endless ‘Return from Daycare’ notifications
- Cannot plan goaled events/holiday on Fri/Sat w. teen in household
- Doctor: ‘Greet Co-Worker’ not fulfilling (Respectful)
- Sims can’t use public bathroom stalls
- Werewolves are unable to modify/paint/change the fur in CAS when they are in Werewolf form
The Sims team hopes to have these issues fixed in an upcoming patch. Keep in mind that the depth of each issue varies, and some problems might take longer to solve than others. Likewise, The Sims team may be aware of and actively working on additional issues not on this list.
If you experience any of these issues in your own game, you can click on any of the issues listed above to visit the corresponding Answers HQ thread. There may be some temporary fixes or work-arounds, and of course, you can also share any information you have about the issue there as well – they are often looking for save files to help them track down the problem!
If you are experiencing issues that are not part of this Laundry List, check on Answers HQ – others may have already reported it, and if not, you can always submit your own report.