Hello Simmers! The latest patch from EA has addressed a small selection of various bugs in The Sims 4 and packs. The following are the notes from EA’s update blog:
– If your Sims are the type of those who aspire to be Villainous Valentines – now they can Convince to Leave Spouse to count toward that goal. #sorrynotsorry
– We added text to some items that were missing text completely when found via the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat across multiple packs.
– In the spirit of love and not breaking relationships apart… too much, Sims will no longer get a call from their romantic partner asking for advice on what to do with a possible pending engagement proposal from that same Sim.
– We fixed an issue in which translated text for Cottage Living Likes and Dislikes was not being displayed in all languages except English.
Journey to Batuu
– Sims with certain traits that affect gig compensation will now receive proper galactic credit payout for completed missions on Batuu. Because your Sims are worth it, and so are you!
EA has not released a “Laundry List” of top community concerns since November 2021, so it’s not entirely clear what their current bug-fixing priorities are.
As always, if you are experiencing any issues in your game, you can head on over to EA’s Answers HQ forum and check out the list of currently reported issues, or report a new issue if you can not find the problem you are experiencing.